A conference room is available in the 675 Nicollet Blvd East Building, the Lake Elmo Bank Building, the 7300 Building at Crossroads of Oakdale and the 700 Building at Crossroads Commerce Center for use by any of the tenants in the respective complexes. Our intent is to have a conference room available for the occasional use of our tenants. The following procedures are meant to insure consistent use of the room. Please scroll down for photos of each room for reference.
Reservations for the use of the room will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Please use this link to book a conference room.
Additional instructions are available here Conference Room Booking Instructions
1. There is no charge for the use of the room, as long as the room is left in a reasonable condition after use.
2. The room is equipped with a TV monitor.
3. The rooms at the Lake Elmo Bank and Crossroads of Oakdale are equipped with internet access.
4. Most conference rooms contain a white board. The dry erase markers in the room are the only ones to use.
5. The rooms are locked at all times, an access code will be emailed with your confirmation.
6. Tenants using the room will be responsible for any clean up needed. If food is being brought in, please remove any remains and deposit the trash in the building trash container located it the trash room. Alternatively, you can arrange for the room to be cleaned. Please contact our office if janitorial service is required 651-731-0708.
In general, the patio is available to all tenants daily on a first come first served basis. But, reservations can be made for groups by contacting us at 651-731-0708.
Please provide at least a 24 hour advance notice.
When a reservation is made we will send an email to all tenants to communicate the date and time of the reservation.
Finally, please keep in mind that smoking is not allowed on the patio.
There's a space waiting for you. We're here to help you find it.